Last updated: 24-05-2018
Capital Enterprise (UK) Limited is committed to respecting your privacy and the privacy of every one of our service users. The information we collect about you will be used to fulfil the required services and enable us to improve how, as an organisation, we interact with you.
THE DATA WE COLLECT & HOW WE USE IT
As a data controller we collect a variety of data in order to deliver our services.
If you are a business, start-up or individual registering for one our programmes, data we collect may include but is not limited to the following (dependent on questions in the registration form):
- Business and/or Personal Address
- Telephone number(s)
- Email addresses
- Business name
- Business incorporation date
- Legal status of business
- Type of business
- Website address
- Social Media Handles; e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn Profile URL
- Number of employees
- Employment status
- Age Bracket
- Disability Status
We use this data to identify relevant startups, analyse and provide application data to our programmes internally and with the programme partners CRUK and Roche and with programme partners for the benefit of the startups.
This information is voluntarily provided by you, using the lawful basis of Legitimate Interest. Once you are approved on to one of our programmes your data is used under the lawful basis of Contract.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your personal data is yours and you have rights over it, including but not limited to:
- the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- the right of access to your personal data
- the right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
- the right to have your personal data erased
- the right to block or suppress the processing of your personal data
- the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another
- the right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and
- rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
If you have any questions or would like to manage your data, you can contact us via email on email@example.com.
While we do not hold personal data any longer than we need to, the duration will depend on your relationship with us.